A year off and a lifetime ahead...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Homosexuals of the World Unite ...

... hell ... FLY UNITED!

I've opted to be loyal to American the past couple years. I've also accrued enough mileage this year to be only a few thousand miles away from executive platinum status with them. I plan on informing them that without acknowledgement of wrong and an apology I will personally be making an effort to look into other airlines for loyalty and elite patronage. I'm only one person but I'm hoping that the rest of the gay community sees this for the incredibly disrespectful travesty that this is. I'd imagine there are some people in this community that are in the same boat.

When I read my New Yorker today I noticed this disgusting news:
The Article

Here is a link to their customer relations feedback forum:
Feedback Forum

I urge everyone to write to American Airlines REMINDING them who has the I still believe greatest overall expendable income of any group in this nation. It's important that they know that we demand they take their responsibility to make as many people comfortable as possible in the air. The very idea that they are hiding behind a bullshit and unenforceable policy against PDA is beyond laughable.