A year off and a lifetime ahead...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yes I'm alive.

Apparently I’ve been missed … Thank you. Enough emails and personal jabs, "your blog misses you" have guilted me into an entry.

Just been trying to lay low not for the reasons some would think; but just taking my life in new directions. Not leaving the game quite yet but again changing my style a bit and definitely scaling back.

Among others, the fabulous Angel Benton has said he’s sick of seeing the remnants of his attack for six months. I think that’s mostly because he’s probably exhausted the amount of click through links he’d get off of my blog ;)

I’ll try to just do quickies to check in. Nothing quite so elaborate, I think the need to be thorough is what prevents me from doing ANYTHING half asked.

So to surmise this weekend I’ve gone with an oldie but a goodie to wrap up this INSANELY quick SF trip:



Endless Mimosas at Lime in the Castro for “second” late Brunch Saturday
$6

Having overpriced Cabernet spilled on my favorite tuxedo shirt by Tory Mason when he didn’t win Best Performance at GayVN’s
$225


Last minute decision to leave my sluttiest (and therefore most fun) weekend of the year early and lose a night’s stay at Union Square Hilton because of greedy priceline bastards
$80

Unprecedented choice to choose gash over ass and leave SF at 9 AM to get to Vegas and see Bette Midler’s Last Dress Rehearsal at Caesar’s Palace tonight ….
Priceless