A year off and a lifetime ahead...

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The BodyBugg

I have a new toy. No, this toy didn't come in my two boxes of sex toys delivered earlier this week causing my roommate Justin to roll his eyes in terror -- I love adult toy store liquidations!

This toy came because I'm the easiest target for every new infomercial, fad, and latest gadget gizmo available. The BodyBugg promoted by 24 Hour Fitness' Solution's program seemed like the niftiest new idea in enforcing dieting and helping attain fitness goals.

Essentially it tracks your body heat internally determining your rate of burning calories. You then periodically upload this information to the BodyBugg software available on the internet which works with a program that tracks what you eat giving you an "in/out = net" equation.

Wearing the bodybugg 24/7 isn't required but wearing it as often as possible is recommended. Will report more on it later as soon as I learn more about it but my favorite fact of the day is that I burn 2.9 calories/minute while jerking off as opposed to the 1.3 calories/minute while sitting on my ass doing nothing... wonder what a good romp is gonna burn :)